The WT-600 3G with 3G features and better tracking is ideal for tracking and managing fleets. The WT-600 3G has not only traditional tracking features like geo-fence, SOS alarm, speed overrun, but also has the option of door detection, remote control cut-off (gasoline/electricity), etc.
Active Connect GPS Tracker WT6003G is registered by insurance & Pension.
The active Connect electronic logbook keeps track of the company’s overall driving, so that both business and employees avoid a tax bag. All driving is documented via GPS, and data is stored to avoid all the hassle. Our solution meets Skat’s requirements for driving accounts.
Note that the active Connect E-logbook can be used both when driving in a company car and when driving in your own vehicle
- Remote control cut-off (gasoline/electricity): This function allows after the engine has stopped, for example, a Fuel supply (not interrupting while driving, for safety reasons)
- WCDMA & GSM: Use 3G network (excellent coverage)
- Web tracked by: SMS, APP, Web (reports location in real time via different interfaces)
- Configurable tracking modes: location uploaded by fixed distance, time interval, preset turns etc.
- SOS Emergency Call: Urgent call button during emergencies
- ACC Detection: Realtime reporting when you need it
- Alarms: Vibration Alarm function, speed overrun. Possibility to turn off/disconnect the car in violation of Geo-fence
- Monitoring range: ≤ 5 meters
- Antenna: Built-in GPS ceramic antenna; GSM QUAD BAND Antenna
- LED Indicator: GPS (blue), GSM (green), Power (red)
- Operating voltage: 9-36VDC
- Operating temperature: 450MAH/3, 7V industrial Lithium Polymer battery
- Operating Humidity: 5%~95% Non-dense
- Built-in Battery: 450MAH/3, 7V industrial Lithium Polymer battery
- Standby Time: 4 hours
- Dimensions (LxBxH): 98 × 52 × 15mm
- Weight: 80gr.